Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd's spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd's proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
* Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
* Maintains a world-class executive management team
* Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we'd love to meet you!
Reputation.com is looking for a dedicated team player who likes collaborating with our engineering team to come up with innovative solutions to solve hard scalability and performance problems. Someone who loves to fix the problem once and make the solution repeatable through automation. Wants to be the first one to know when there are issues. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a startup, with some leading edge technology and DevOps tools. The DevOps position is a hybrid role focusing on operations and programming for someone who likes to do both systems administration and programming, get involved with the product, influence the infrastructure architecture and likes to work with a very smart team in an Agile environment. There is lot of collaboration in the engineering team and plenty of opportunity to grow and take a leadership role.
* Provision and maintain servers for all AWS environments using Ansible (infrastructure as code)
* Support engineering in developing best of breed services (microservices architecture)
* Ensure that we maintain a SOC 2 compliant environment
* Monitor our production environment and participate in a 24/7 on call support rotation
* Investigate and implement new technologies to support our engineering organization
* 5+ years as a DevOps engineer or an SRE
* Experience with Ansible or another configuration management tool such as Puppet or Chef
* Strong working expertise in AWS configuring and deploying infrastructure with a focus on high-availability, scalability and fault-tolerance
* Detailed scripting and programming experience in Python and/or Bash
* Very strong System Administration experience with Linux, Networking, and Security
* Experience and mindset of maintaining security compliance with the SOC-2 framework
* Experience running and supporting a production SaaS, distributed cloud application
* Familiar with "Infrastructure as Code" and ability to manage resources using consul, python and json
* Ability to work as an individual contributor with minimal direction
* Likes to take initiative and drive projects to completion
* Mindset of documenting as you go
* Experience administering data stores such as MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, Postgres
* Experience with Github version control
* Experience with Ansible
* Experience deploying with deployment Blue/Green (A/B) deployment strategies
* Experience with creating content for knowledge bases
* Mindset of using automated detection to increase productivity and setting up monitoring so the same problem does not reoccur undetected
* Experience with Monitoring tools, preferably, Nagios, NewRelic or CloudWatch.
* Experience with Agile, GCP, Jenkins, Sumologic, or IPv6 a plus!
* Experience with software development.
* Orchestrate environment build and tear down using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our patented Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Reputation.com is a company that delivers the Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform for large enterprises with multiple locations.