Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd's spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd's proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
* Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
* Maintains a world-class executive management team
* Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we'd love to meet you!
Are you an experienced architect who loves to roll up your sleeves and get involved in the code? Then this is the role for you! As an Architect you will assure innovative architecture consistency and integrity for product development and develop key components of the product that have high architectural impact.
* Assist project teams to assure architecture and design consistency and integrity.
* Collaborate with senior members of the engineering team to create innovative solutions.
* Lead by example by developing software that expresses key architectural and design decisions.
* Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
* Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the Engineering team.
* Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
* Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
* Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
* Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficient.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or related field from a leading institution.
* 8+ years of building software solutions in a corporate or start up engineering environment using Java.
* Experience in building highly scalable, high performance applications.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
* A deep understanding of web and backend technologies.
* Working knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems.
* Experiences with Java, SQL databases, NoSQL databases, microservices, high availability, and scalability.
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, continuous integration and operations.
* Experience with functional, performance and stress testing of the applications.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our patented Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Reputation.com is a company that delivers the Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform for large enterprises with multiple locations.