Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd's spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd's proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
* Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
* Maintains a world-class executive management team
* Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we'd love to meet you!
The Reputation.com Platform Engineer will build out reusable services that will scale across multiple product teams by understanding the larger product direction and solving for the general capabilities of the platform. Expand on and build new tooling that will help developers move at a high velocity.
Use your experience in system design and software engineering skills to develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards availability, performance, efficiency, and security.
Collaborate with engineering teams to discover common pain points, develop solutions, and promote best practices.
* Domain analysis and design, web service and web application development, code and design reviews, database design and framework evaluation.
* Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, research potential solutions, rapidly build prototypes, and distill and communicate what was learned, expected risks, necessary resources, potential security concerns.
* Work with Engineering and DevOps to design for uptime and the next generation infrastructure.
* Work autonomously and is energized by missions and goals more than a specific list of tasks.
* Must follow and promote Agile best practices for development such as continuous integration, unit and integration testing and code coverage analysis.
* Hands-on software design and development.
* Analyze and troubleshoot issues and defects in both structured and unstructured environments, analyze performance and design inefficiencies.
* Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery.
* Automate testing to ensure secure and compliant systems.
* Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
* Build meaningful metrics and reports to show health of various systems.
* Provide sufficient and continuous documentation for the platform.
* Review processes to identify gaps in design and/or execution.
* Design and configure our platform based on unique business requirements.
* Collaborate on business process changes and or enhancements as it related to functionality and support of platform.
* Provide high-level technical design, strategy roadmap development, and technical architecture related to our cloud infrastructure and monitoring.
* Assure that our architectures are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility.
* Bachelor's degree from 4-year university/college or equivalent work experience.
* Polyglot engineer that has mastered several languages or frameworks including any one or more of the following: Java, Spring Framework.
* 5+ years professional experience.
* Experience defining and modeling a consumable API.
* Solid grasp on testing principles.
* General database and SQL knowledge.
* Comfortable with the command line and Unix.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Able to clearly express opinions on product design, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
* Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with engineers and non-engineering stakeholders alike.
* Experience with distributed systems.
* A background in refactoring monolithic systems.
* Familiarity with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, SQS, ZeroMQ, Kafka).Experience with Container Orchestration (Mesos, Kubernetes) and Docker.
* Hands on Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our patented Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Reputation.com is a company that delivers the Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform for large enterprises with thousands of locations.