What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Six or more years of hands-on experience in a software development role.-prefer (Java /.Net).
* Understanding of distributed systems, microservices and API first development.
* Deep understanding of web service architectures including HTTP, SOAP/REST, gRPC and related technologies like JSON and XML.
* Experience with source code versioning (prefer Git), CI/CD tools and testing automation (on-prem and public cloud: AWS or Azure)
* Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration- Ansible is a plus.
* Experience with using monitoring tools like App-Dynamics, Wily-Introscope, and log management tools like Splunk.
Impact You'll Make:
* Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues. Produce detailed analysis and design documents to meet requirements.
* Under the direction of an Architect, take ownership of delivering
* Full SDLC events including development of code, unit testing and debugging and deployment
* Participate in code reviews and testing initiatives.
* Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams including dev-ops and infrastructure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Architecture & Development
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.