What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Background in healthcare or accounting field
* Intermediate Excel and SQL skills
* Strong analytical and multi-tasking with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to interact effectively with peers, management and customers
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
What We'd like to see :
* Experience with Epic, Meditech, McKesson or Cerner EHRs and/or exposure to Healthcare Information Technology is a plus
* 1-2 years' experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management.
* Excellent Organizational skills
Impact You'll Make:
In the first 90 days:
* You will be focused on learning more than doing, focused on learning both the business domain as well as the technology we use within the organization. Additionally, you will be collaborating on projects with co-workers, analyzing or loading data to make an immediate impact on client deliverables.
* What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days:
* Analyze relevant source data, identify data elements and functionality to support the business requirements
* Perform data analysis, profiling, discovery, assessment and validation using off-the-shelf as well as internal tools.
* Creating queries/reports by linking data from multiple sources, using analysis tools including Excel and SQL
* Effectively communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that deliverables follow established KPIs
* Dedication to protect patient information and maintain HIPAA compliance by keeping data and information confidential
About the team:
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of global information and insights company TransUnion, is a trusted provider of Revenue Protection® solutions that prevent revenue leakage by helping over 1,800 hospitals and 500,000 physicians engage patients early, ensure earned revenue gets paid and optimize collection strategies. TransUnion Healthcare leverages extensive data assets, patented and peer-reviewed revenue cycle technologies and advanced analytics to uncover deep insights that help providers improve the patient financial experience, understand patient behavior patterns, reduce uncompensated care, maximize reimbursement and collectively recover over $1.0 billion annually in revenue. TransUnion Healthcare's Revenue Protection solutions represent the most comprehensive suite of Patient Access and Revenue Recovery solutions in the industry and serve a wide range of hospitals and health systems, ambulatory and physician practices, government, healthcare payers, and healthcare partners and resellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Rep III, Business Operations
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.