What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Experience in Object Oriented Development with C# and database development with T-SQL
* Development or support of web services
* Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
* Analytical and research skills.
* Understanding of agile software development methodologies
We'd Love to See
* Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred with 2+ years of systems/applications development experience, OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of technical work experience
* WebForms, Angular, Splunk Dashboards, Powershell experience
* Experience in OctoDeploy or IIS application deployment
Impact You'll Make:
* Provide technical support of the current applications and services across multiple environments and provide assistance to administer the production systems. Use your analytical and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot complex problems and provide root-cause-analysis, while collaborating with both internal and external IT resources for problem resolution.
* Integrate data from external sources and support seamless integration with our dynamic web applications.
* Implement and manage monitoring and alerting of systems and the production environment to proactively ensure the availability and stability of systems and infrastructure.
* The Healthcare IT group within TransUnion provides strategic engineering, quality assurance and technical support for TransUnion's fastest-growing division-Healthcare. Our leadership values associates' teamwork, creativity and self-motivation. Our work environment is relaxed, but we're serious about what we do and pride ourselves in innovation and collaboration.
* You will be part of a team that bridges software development, testing and operations with our clients and the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Developer, Applications Programming
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.