Please review the job details below.
The Data Intelligence Team is the hub for data engineering that drives business decisions and company strategy across all parts of Maxar. The team builds automated solutions that manipulate disparate data sets into actionable insights for service owners, product teams, and company leadership. We are looking for seasoned engineers with experience with cloud-based ETL, databases, system design and implementation. Come apply your passion for data and software talents to help guide Maxar's data driven decisions.
* Contribute creative ideas to solutions for new workflows and processing
* Research, evaluate, design, develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art cloud implementations in collaboration with a team of software developers, system engineers, DBA's, IT and network personnel.
* Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
* Ensure sound software development process that is heavily test and user driven.
* Participate in Agile Methodology team
* Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
* A minimum of 2 years of Python
* Experience with SQL
* Experience building and operating ETL pipelines
* At least 2 years of basic AWS experience (S3, EC2)
* Data visualization or reporting experience using 1 or more solutions
* A minimum of 1 years of experience with Agile Methodology
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* 2 or more years of Java ETL and middleware experience
* 1 ore more years of experience using Ansible, Tableau, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes
* Basic knowledge of Airflow
* Intermediate experience with AWS (EFS, lambda, IAM, RDS/Aurora, Athena, Glue)
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
DigitalGlobe is a provider of commercial world imagery products and services.