Bed Bath & Beyond
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Retail Industry experience who is responsible for documenting business requirements related to retail business, to understand the process, operations, rules, requirements, and work flows to help the business achieve their goals and resolve their business issues using IT solutions. This role acts as a liaison between the business and IT partners of the company.
* Participates in grooming meetings and documents all the minutes and business requirements such as data flow modeling, use case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, and object modeling
* Participates in all scrum related meetings.
* Participates/Conducts demos, configuration, data conversion, training, and deployment.
* Develops functional designs to include wire frames, logical data model, system interfaces, and security requirements, and reviews with and obtains stakeholder approvals.
* Performs System Testing when required and reports and tracks issues identified through resolution.
* Perform first and second level production support to Retail systems to include analysis and resolution of assigned RTC/Jira/ServiceNow incidents.
* Manages requirements and functional design through entire lifecycle - tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
* Participates and/or leads and conducts definition, documentation, testing, training, implementation, and support of system requirements on assigned projects. Manages issues and reports status to assigned Project Manager.
* Liaison between departmental end-users and IT in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of information systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
* Able to understand complicated requirements and articulate properly.
* Knowledge of Excel and MS Word is essential.
* Experienced with Power Point, Visio, and prototyping tools for creating UI mockups.
* Able to write SQL queries to validate data and set up data is essential.
* Experience in Planning Systems including Assortment Planning, Demand Planning, Allocation and Replenishment is a huge plus.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
About Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond operates a chain of retail stores selling a range of domestic merchandise and home furnishings.