PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Oracle Cloud HCM Payroll Lead Analyst, is a seasoned HCM functional analyst/professional providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline. This position serves as the HR Technology representative that provides functional and technical expertise to support the Payroll user community in an ongoing production support role.
The position will work with corporate business process owners to collect user requirements and translate them into well designed, tested, and deployed business application systems. This individual is the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Lead all functional aspects of the production support and system development life cycle for both large projects and small enhancements.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
* Conduct analysis by critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Design and deliver solutions that will meet the business objectives
* Translate the designs into the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, and Interface designs.
* Work with developers to understand and document program development requirements
* Conduct all facets of testing from test planning, script development, execution and validation
* Provide support for Change Management in the areas of training, communication and documentation
* Assess upgrades and patches for business Impacts
* Prepare complex reports for employee data contained in the HCM in response to requests from business process owners and users in other departments.
* Troubleshooting production issues.
* Bachelors Degree in a business related field or Information Systems and at least 5 years of relevant experience
At least three years' experience as a HR Technology Business/Systems Analyst with a large HCM system such as EBS, Oracle Cloud HCM
* Hands-on experience with implementation, configuration, QA and support of packaged software for HR, payroll, and benefits administration required.
* Preferred is experience with Oracle Cloud HCM
* Advanced experience with one or more of the following reporting tools: Oracle Fusion HCM Reporting Tools, Microsoft Access, Excel, and SQL.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
* Ability to build relationships and interact with teams at all levels
* Ability to make decisions considering long-term implications
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Exelon Corporation engages in energy generation and delivery businesses.