Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, including several large Media & Entertainment enterprises such as The Walt Disney Company, Netflix, Fox, Discovery and the NFL, to deliver the next generation media applications from content production, machine learning, supply chains, archives to streaming and broadcast. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.
As a Media Asset Management/Archive and Storage Specialist Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will focus on all things storage as it relates to various Media & Entertainment workloads from Content Production and High performant storage, to archive and asset management as well as storage requirements around content distribution and broadcast systems. You will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for building mind share and broad use of Amazon's cloud computing services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3/Glacier, Amazon CloudFront, AWS Media Services, AWS Elemental, AWS Lambda, Amazon EFS and FSx, Amazon EBS and Amazon DynamoDB etc.) within our largest media customers. As a trusted advisor, the Solutions Architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to AWS. The Specialist Solutions Architect in this space will also work very closely with our storage service teams to build the next generation product, services and feature set to aid in these challenges workloads in the media industry.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think big and strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers in the M&E space.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support AWS Account teams to help formulate a strategy for the adoption of AWS within the Media and Entertainment (M&E) vertical specifically around Media Archive and Asset Management
* Guide customers to ensure success in building, migrating, and optimizing broadcast applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
* Help educate enterprise M&E customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
* Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
* Capture and share best-practice storage related knowledge within media workloads among the AWS solutions architecture community.
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
* Build deep relationships with senior archivist and technical individuals as well as decision makers within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.