We are seeking a junior to mid-level (5-10 years) Space Systems Analyst to provide both system level and high fidelity, multidisciplinary modeling & simulation, as well as detailed analyses of complex ground and space architectures
* Multidisciplinary modeling: possess the ability to integrate your knowledge of mechanics, optics, astrodynamics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, statistics, into an end-to-end model
* Algorithm development & Implementation: able to devise / identify / implement sophisticated algorithms to obtain / optimize solutions in large-dimensional problem spaces (e.g., traveling salesman, sequential Monte Carlo methods, genetic algorithms, linear programing methods) etc.
* Possess strong general problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
* Expert MATLAB user
* Have good communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative team development environment
Required Certification, Experience, and Education:
* Junior to mid-level physicist/engineer with prior space systems modeling, simulation, and analysis experience
* 5-10 years' experience performing multidisciplinary modeling, simulation, and analysis of complex systems.
* Applicant must have a technical degree (BS, MS, PhD) in aerospace engineering, physics, applied math, or a related discipline
Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance mandatory. Meeting the customer's security requirements is mandatory for this position
Knowledge of one or more of the following is also a plus: optics, radar, lasers, satellite communications and jamming, rendezvous and proximity operations, space object characterization/identification, kinetic ASATs, network modeling and cyber threats, intelligence analysis, spacecraft design, battle management command and control, radar systems engineering, electro-optical systems modeling, experience coding C++ and/or Python simulation languages, experience using STK software.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D
Job ID 1929285 Date posted 06/20/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.