AT&T Government Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Analyst supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) Program Office.
1) Provide project management, control, analysis and technical support to government Program Managers.
2) Provide program life cycle support, including acquisition planning, contracts management, scheduling, integrated logistics support (ILS), milestone review and quality management.
3) Responsible for the development and review of program planning documents, budget preparation and financial tracking. Participation in Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Estimate Submission (BES) processes.
4) Provide systems engineering, research, development, test & evaluation (RDT&E) support for SATCOM and intelligence equipment, operational requirements, statements of work (SOW) and operational support.
5) Understand In-service Engineering Agent (ISEA) roles and responsibilities supporting Navy deployable systems, including coordination and oversight of component delivery, installation and removal.
6) Interface between the Program Office and various stakeholders, including resource sponsors (OPNAV), technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities, vendors) and other government agencies
Required Clearance, Education, Skills and Experience:
1) Current active TS/SCI clearance (must have current SSBI) reported in JPAS or DISS.
2) Bachelor's Degree in technical or related discipline; or ten (10) years of experience in related support role in lieu of degree.
3) Five (5) or more years of experience in support of DoD acquisition programs, project management support, systems analysis or systems engineering.
4) Two (2) or more years experience with communication systems, especially RF SATCOM, link analysis, digital signal processing and architectures.
5) Understanding of the DoD Acquisition System, Planning Programming Budgeting & Execution (PPBE) system, and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
6) Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels.
7) Ability to multi-task in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload.
8) High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases.
Desired Education and Experience:
1) Familiarity with DoD organizations and functional missions. Navy civilian/military experience is highly desireable.
2) Understanding of Navy's processes for installing and deploying technical systems.
3) Completion of various DAU coursework (DAWIA Level II or III preferred).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1933421 Date posted 07/02/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.