Solutions Architect (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 223255
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Interested in amazing benefits and receiving 25% in PROFIT SHARING annually?
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking are seeking a passionate Solutions Architect to join a team developing a brand new product line.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Solutions Architect you will have the opportunity to:
* Collaborate with developers, operations integrators, users and the customer to understand mission needs, build a responsive vision, identify innovative solutions and define and develop requirements
* Demonstrate existing capabilities and prototypes to potential customers
* Support the program's business development needs through white papers, ROMs, and proposals that address customer needs
* Engage with product development teams during design, creation, and test phases to ensure that new capabilities satisfy end-user needs
* Identify technical and bureaucratic roadblocks early and eliminate them before encountered by the technical staff
* Monitor and report status on budget, schedule, and scope
* Create deliverables such as briefings and reports that effectively communicate accomplishments and lessons learned to stakeholders
More About the Role:
* Support a wide variety of missions based on current capture efforts. This provides the ability to meet and understand the requirements for a diverse set of users.
* Primary POC to address customer and development questions, concerns, and requirements
* Prioritize backlog
* Collaborate with others to develop customer requests for white papers, ROMs and proposals
* Maintain awareness of IC initiatives to support vision-casting and strengthening of the program's competitive position
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
* A minimum 5 years of related work experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A bias toward action on behalf of user needs
* Value for honesty and transparency with team members and customers
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Small to medium project management experience
* An understanding of the IC's TCPED process and how to reduce friction for users
* Familiarity with REST services, cloud computing (esp. Amazon Web Services), and database storage technologies
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post & Denver Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.