Cyber Security Analyst
Req #: 218794
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
You will assist with investigative efforts, conduct network traffic analysis, support focused network architecture reviews, and assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on customer equities. Also responsible for analyzing of data on Operational Technologies to minimize risks. his section should describe the overarching summary of the job and what is appealing about the opportunity.
More About the Role:
* Activities include evaluating technical security and risk assessments, drafting reports and memorandums for senior officers; attending customer meetings, and participating in all Sponsor activities related to the assignment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly
* BA/BS and minimum of 5 years of experience
* Demonstrated experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A), risk assessment methodologies, information security responsibilities for management, internet security, portable electronic devices vulnerabilities, thread analysis concerns.
* Demonstrated experience with commercial databases
* Demonstrated experience conducting research and producing professional writings
* Demonstrated experience analyzing complex data-sets
* Demonstrated experience producing executive briefs and analytical products
* Knowledge of encryption products, methodologies, configuration
* Knowledge of network packet capture appliances/applications, such as NetWitness, Solera, Probe, WireShark, Snort
* Knowledge of network vulnerability scanner, web scanner, and database scanner such as Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated experience communicating technical issues and vulnerabilities in simple terms to Executive Leadership at all levels as a technical writer.
* Demonstrated experience verifying/validating customer requirements, analyzing processes and job tasks and developing process improvement
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.