Raytheon Pasadena is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Software Test Engineer to support an exciting project for our JPL/NASA customer. The selected candidate will perform all levels of testing per established procedures and requirements as directed by the Test Team Leader.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Creating test cases to verify requirements, functionality, and performance
* System testing
* Documentation of all tests and developed procedures
* Support the automation of basic regression testing
Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline with typically a minimum of 6 years of related experience
* Minimum of six years software testing experience
* Solid experience documenting Test Plans and Test Cases including requirements traceability matrix
* Experience using Linux/Unix with scripting language (python, csh, perl, etc.)
* Experience building SQL queries
* Experience with and understanding of the software testing standard concepts, such as requirements verification, configuration management, and unit testing through acceptance testing.
* Able to develop test cases and execute manual test case procedures utilizing TestRail or similar test tracking tool
* Experience with at least one test automation tool and/or frameworks, such as Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
* Familiarity with AWS and cloud environment
* Familiarity with team collaboration and configuration management tools such as Subversion, Jira, Confluence, and Redmine
* Ability to write code to test APIs and interfaces
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Experience in Python, SQL and/or csh
* Familiarity with RedMine and Confluence
* Experience in automating processes using design, implementation and testing of scripts
* Experience with DevOps/Agile/Scrum
* Working knowledge of software configuration management and issue tracking tools
* Basic technical understanding of Object-Oriented Programing (C, C++, Java, etc.), Databases (Oracle/MySQL), SysML/UML modeling languages, and MathLab
* Ability to complete detailed, accurate work under time pressure
The candidate will be required to work in Pasadena CA
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 142046BR 142046 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - Pasadena
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.