* Job: 15993-BHAM * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Advanced Support * Do you enjoy working with world-class talent to tackle challenging problems?
* Do you like learning/integrating new technologies?
If so, we want to talk to you!
We are a team of engineers with application and industry experience.
Alongside MATLAB developers, we work to resolve complex technical challenges in integrating customer's MATLAB solutions with other languages and applications. Join our team and accelerate the pace of engineering and science!
We are looking for a multi-faceted software engineer with a strong foundation in programming, and in-depth troubleshooting knowledge of various software integration methods. You will have a chance to develop your skills and work in multiple disciplines - C++, Java, C#, and Python; across Windows, Linux and OS X.
* Interface high-level customers and Development to solve complex problems * Lead the resolution of advanced technical issues and provide technical advice for MathWorks' customers. * Contribute to Development activities, propose innovative solutions and develop prototypes to address customer needs and influence the direction of MathWorks' products. * Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Knowledge of at least one of the following Java, C#, and Python * Knowledge of development tool chain for at least two of Windows, Linux or Mac OSX * Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Candidates must be interested in working with customers to understand their real engineering challenges and to help them understand how to apply our products to their technical problems * Demonstrated ability to perform software application development tasks, computational analysis, and algorithmic design
* Knowledge of parallel computing and multithreading * Knowledge and experience with the MathWorks Application Deployment products * Knowledge of scripting languages such as MATLAB is nice to have
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.