Software Engineering Team Lead
Req #: 180111874
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As an experienced Software Engineer Team Lead, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Finance Technology, part of CT, has a charter to meet the technology needs of the Global Finance organization across MIS, General Ledger, Regulatory, Forecasting and reporting functions. Finance Technology is embarking upon a multi-year project to reassess and design the future state Management Information System (MIS) function for the firm.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent hands on work experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 4+ years' experience managing engineering teams
* Exposing and consuming JSON based RESTful services using Spring
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience managing project sponsors to accomplish common goals
* Knowledge of various financial instruments is desirable
* Successful track record on several major technology implementation projects
* Excellent team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment as well as the ability to working under own initiative
* Big Data Exposure ie Hadoop/ HDFS/ Spark / Scala desirable
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.