Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Full Stack Java Developer
Req #: 190028142
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
In launching your career in our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* In touch with industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Perform coding, testing, and maintenance on the new and existing framework
* Pursue formal and informal educational opportunities to expand knowledge and improve skills
* Developing automated test scripts using tools like Selenium with Java, Cucumber
* Managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA & HP ALM
* Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM, BDD, ATDD, TDD and Continuous Integration with Jenkins
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver solutions across regions
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks
* Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related field and up to 1 year of experience
* Designing, Developing and Coding in JAVA
* Knowledge in concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
* Knowledge in SQL and non SQL databases
* Experience working in Agile environment
* Strong analytical skill with the ability to collect , organize and represent
* Working knowledge of Bitbucket/GitHub and/or other distributed version control systems
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.