Requisition ID: 219747
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Be a part of a Service Innovation organization bringing innovation to your team and helping it to implement Enterprise Integration Patterns to interface across different applications and services.
In the first 12 months you will:
* Work in a cross functional and complex technical environment (end to end role - right from development, design, debugging to testing, maintenance and support/production support)
* Deliver high quality and high performance software that enables supporting mission critical business needs
* Work as team to innovate and deliver.
In order to accomplish this you will need to:
* Have solid grounding in computer science fundamentals, and hands-on experiences working at large scale integration projects
* Have good understanding the modern enterprise integration architecture
* Follow Agile development best practices
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
What do you need to bring?
* Bachelors/Master's Degree in Computer Science or any other specialization or equivalent practical experience
* Experience developing and consuming web services using REST, SOAP and the HTTP protocol that scale/performance in high transaction applications
* Working knowledge of AWS services, VM deployment and Dockers.
* Some experience of Microservice architecture implementation.
* Some experience on Java message queue implementation like RabbitMQ, OpenJMS.
* Some experience working on agile software development teams which function in a DevOps environment, including experience in dev, build, QA, release, and support of your own software
* As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s)
Bonus points if you have:
* Experience working directly with clients to discuss requirements and write technical specifications
Work Location: This position sits in the Vienna, Virginia SAP office.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.