Requisition ID: 208543
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
* End-to-end responsibility in performance shaping activities from reviewing and understanding architecture of existing software, do performance analysis, test, tune or restructure software to improve application performance.
* From Performance perspective, engaged with module team colleagues to design and develop high-volume, low-latency cloud base HCM application from end to end
* Engaged with cloud base application Prodcution issue monitoring, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and Performance tuning actitivies
* Hands-on Development experience and Expert knowlegde in software framework:
* Expert knowledge in technologies and framework like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, SAP HANA, UI Technologies and OData protocols to develop modem cutting edge software that performs and scales in cloud environment ¨C mandatory
* Expert hands-on experience in Java backend development (tomcat, JEE, dependency injection, and more) ¨C mandatory
* Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture, especially in Cloud solutions ¨C mandatory
* Knowledge with client-side knowledge of Web technologies, JS, HTML, CSS.
* Proficient hands-on experience in design and implement software across all layers of the software (UI, Backend, Database) ¨C mandatory
* Knowledge and experiencen in development infrastructure process including Git, TeamCity, Jenkins etc. and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices
* Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development and passionate about unit test, integrity testing, stress testing and performance testing and test automation
* Exposure to building large scale application deployed on public cloud like AWS, AZURE etc. is a plus
* Experience in building Analytical and report modelling for highly customizable Enterprise cloud-based SaaS application is a plus
* Proficient hands-on experience in debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning on Java Application - mandatory
* Experience in Performance evaluation tools like LoadRunner, SAP JVM Profiler, HttpWatch etc.
* Deep knowledge including DB overall performance, DB query analysis, sizing and storage/disk design of SAP HANA.
* Knowledge or experience with large scale clould application montoring, analysis and troubleshooting is a plus.
* Demonstrated self learning skill and understanding of new framework and functional development.
* Demonstrated good communication skills and cooperateve work attitute among with all team members.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.