Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking-whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC's Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn't just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
Hundreds of thousands of people rely on your code every day to interact with their customers, communicate with their colleagues around the world to get work done. We are looking for software engineer who's capable of working across stacks and is passionate at shipping features that are both delightful to use, yet also secure and scalable. You will work cross-functional teams to contribute to every stage of product development from initial product conception to architect design to deployment.
* Develop scalable, robust, high volume and easy-to-use web applications
* Interface with designers, product managers, and other engineers (our policy: with fewer organized meetings, engineers have more time to code)
* Launch new code weekly with our fast release cycles
* Minimum 3 years of professional engineering experience developing and shipping features ideally on large-scale web applications; Web/Client-app experience
* Experience with backend development from data modeling to API design
* A solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
* Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical discipline
* Experience building application on cloud platforms, e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure. (We use Google Cloud)
* Understanding of real-time communication technologies, such as WebRTC, VoIP, SIP, Video Codec
* Experience building complex dynamic / single-page web applications
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren't just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you're going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There's no idea too crazy and no task too small - we work together to make things we're proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That's why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn't hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment
UberConference is a cloud-based conferencing system.