Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking-whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC's, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don't just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
Dialpad is actively looking for a technically savvy Solution Architect to join our growing Professional Services organization. In this role, you will work closely with Dialpad's internal and external stakeholders in facilitating successful implementations of all Dialpad products. You will act as subject matter expert, provide consulting and guidance on technical solutions, and ultimately deliver a world-class experience to our customers. This position is located out of our Austin, TX office.
* Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders on translating customer business requirements into workable, technical solutions on the Dialpad platform.
* Design and implement application-level configurations in the Dialpad platform such as Voice, Video or Contact Center services.
* Regularly communicate project updates, progress, risks, and issues to internal and external stakeholders.
* Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management)
* Provide support across multiple concurrent complex provisioning projects.
* Ensure customers receive end user training to help increase product adoption; Provide occasional pre-sales support (as needed).
* Excellent understanding of various modern cloud communications platforms such as Google G-Suite and Office 365
* Experience with Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
* Deep understanding and experience with the following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
* Strong understanding and experience with: * Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless); WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
* Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
* Software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage and other related technologies)
* 5+ years of experience with Unified Communications including, but not limited to, VoIP, Dial Plans, Device Configuration, PBX integration and Contact Center
* Very strong documentation skills
* Ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
* The appetite to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth company
* Up to 25% or more Travel within the US
* Bachelor's Degree
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren't just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you're going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small - we work together to make things we're proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That's why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn't hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
UberConference is a cloud-based conferencing system.