Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking-whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC's, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don't just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
* Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels
* Be focused on improving operational efficiency on all levels and at all locations
* Assist with information security, physical security controls, and device security protocols for all offices in coordination with senior management
* Ensure proper hygiene of system accounts and licenses
* Responsible for tracking, managing, and supporting all IT assets
* Research, install and configure new equipment and software
* Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
* Network Administration and troubleshooting
* Support and implementation of AV equipment, conference rooms, and meetings
* Occasional travel to other offices will be required
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent communication skills, customer service focused
* Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation
* Solid understanding of networking (both wired and Wi-Fi)
* Familiarity with service delivery frameworks
* Familiarity with Project Management, as a team member and SME
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren't just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you're going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small - we work together to make things we're proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That's why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn't hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
UberConference is a cloud-based conferencing system.