Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector/Integrated Intelligence business unit is seeking a Software Engineer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the Intelligence community. The successful candidate will support the full life cycle development of components using COTS, GOTS, and various in-house applications. The individual will work with members of a diverse project team and participate in the overall design and creation of web-based and other software applications and must possess excellent communication skills.
Role & responsibilities:
* Provide Tier III support for multiple web-based applications, including an ITSM service application
* Develop and maintain the continuous integration and continuous deployment processes for multiple applications with DevOps practices
* Develop and deliver custom metric reports with SQL queries
* Maintain the operations and server health as an administrator of the ITSM service application
* Work with COTS vendors on new application requirements and to resolve defects
* Integrate COTS, GOTS, and FOSS software into an enterprise cloud (primarily AWS) environment
* Document any new process within the team's Confluence page
Software Engineer 2: Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of related experience, Master's degree with 0 years, (4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
* Bachelors with 2 years of experience in software development, system administration or other IT related fields
* Secret Clearance
* Demonstrated experience with MySQL
* Demonstrated experience with GitHub
* Familiarity with ITSM practices
* Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining an IT support ticketing system
* Demonstrated experience with Angular JS
* Demonstrated experience in an Agile Software development environment
* Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Docker, Jenkins
* Strong communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.