Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Incident Analyst Responder to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Belvoir, VA
Roles and Responsibilities
* Collect and analyze event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
* Provide operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems.
* Interpret, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
* Manage and executes first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents. Reports to and coordinates with external organizations and authorities.
* Coordinate and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
* Provide summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports.
* Bachelors with a minimum of 2 years of experience (or an additional 6 years of equivalent experience in related field can be considered in lieu of a degree requirement)
* Familiar with Cyber warfare techniques, methods and processes
* Experience detecting, monitoring, analyzing and mitigating cyber threats.
* Familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B
* Must possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Must be able to work 3rd shift (12 am and 8 am)
* Experience writing and sharing technical summaries and reports to both technical and non-technical audience.
* Ability to correlate data from multiple data sources to create a more accurate picture of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.