Are you excited by the Gaming or the Gaming Industry and looking to marry your interests and career? Are you a skilled developer looking for an awesome group of engineers to team up with to deliver the next generation of Gaming software? The Xbox Business Engineering team is looking for excellent software engineers to join our growing team to build the future of gaming today!
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience
* 3-4 years professional programming experience developing and testing computer software and/or online services
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms
* Ability execute and deliver work as committed, on time and at high quality
* Great written and verbal communication skills to facilitate collaboration and work effectively within a team
* Familiarity with Git
* Experience developing software with Agile methodology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.