The product engineering team strives to make interacting with financial data not only better, but delightful. We believe that the key to solving finance's biggest problems lies in meeting modern user expectations. As the gateway for thousands of applications like Coinbase, Qapital, or Truebill, Plaid's platform calls for innovative problem solvers interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the financial ecosystem and scaling developer and user-facing systems to millions of users.
To develop top-tier, heavy-UI applications like Plaid Link, we are looking for people who excel across the disciplines of mobile engineering. This means a deep understanding of the native platforms, full-stack systems, scalability and performance, the nature of the HTTP protocol, and the varied edge cases in mobile devices.
What excites you
* Working on an iOS SDK using Objective-C
* Native SDKs that can be dropped into third-party applications
* The possibility to work remotely
* Working with engineers with an eye for design and designers who code
* Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end users, the best applications in fintech, and major U.S. financial institutions
* Digging through finance's complex challenges-and reimagining the experience completely
* You're a remote engineer excited to join a great remote team and remote culture
What excites us
* Profound understanding of (and passion for) CocoaTouch, Foundation, HIG, and mobile platforms
* 3+ years of experience building iOS applications
* UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
* Android knowledge is a big plus
* A background in startups is a plus
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company developing a digital platform that enables applications to connect with users’ bank accounts.