We're convinced that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. At Plaid, we're dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools that thousands of developers use to build their own products. As a designer at Plaid you'll be essential in helping provide developers with a world class experience, from their first interaction with our API to scaling their integration.
What excites you
* Our Developer Dashboard, API, Onboarding experience, and Documentation as well as their potential for optimization
* Solving problems for developers, builders, and small to enterprise start-ups
* A product-minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions
* Close collaboration with engineering and business teams on all aspects of product development
* A design culture where talking to customers and users sit at the forefront of every project
* Establishing a unified and world-class presence across all our products and platforms
* Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers
* Producing high quality, pixel perfect work and delightful interactions
* A centralized design team that works together end-to-end to create a holistic, world class experience
What excites us
* A diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and interaction work
* The visual skills and desire to delight the user and deliver a world class experience
* A divergent exploratory process
* The ability to advocate for, and be a strong representative of design
* Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and industry standard prototyping tools
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* 3-5 years experience creating and shipping software
* A strong penchant for utilizing user research and metrics to guide design decisions
* Knowledge of React, Python, and other back-end languages is a (huge) plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company.