Xbox Live is an exceptional place to work - for every gamer, and every non-gamer with a real passion for deeply understanding our current and future gaming fans. It is a place where we recognize that we are better when we work together, and even better still when we lift and grow one another. We are made stronger by our array of dynamic perspectives and ideas. And we have fun, a lot of fun. You should join us.
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent degree.
* 3+ years of commercial software development experience
* 2+ years with large scale service design and deployments
* Proficiency in C#, .NET, multithreading, and object oriented programming
* Strong problem solving and debugging skills associated with production services
* Good interpersonal skills
* Experience in security and using security protocols/standards
* Experience creating and managing services using technology such as Azure or Autopilot
* Experience designing and implementing service architecture with active/active redundancy in networking flows, compute, and storage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The XBL Cloud Security team builds the identification and trust across backbone for all Xbox users, devices, and titles (games / content). As a member of our team you will have the chance to design and develop low-latency (single digit milliseconds) massively-scaled (billions of users) geo-distributed systems (covering the entire planet) using a microservices architecture. We provide genuine opportunities to contribute and learn as part of a world-class services organization. You can build your career, have fun doing it, and provide delightful and safe end-to-end experiences for our customers. You need to join us (really :-).
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.