PIE's Vision is to make it easy for everyone to create, consume, and manage planetary-scale, reliable cloud production services and infrastructure to achieve more. As a team, we bring together significant and complementary capabilities with tooling, infrastructure, monitoring and insights in new ways to increase our perspective. Our diversity of knowledge and experience comes together for the benefit of our users, our colleagues, our business, and ourselves.
The ideal candidate would have:
* 2+ years of experience with web applications
* BS or MS in CS or equivalent working experience
* Experience with some or all of: C#, Azure services, TypeScript
* Passion and drive to create and own web services
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Candidates must be able to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
* Candidates must have an active TS and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph) or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
#PIEJobs #Azure #Cloud
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a skilled developer who is passionate about building and refining performant, powerful, and reliable cloud services. You will be building the foundations for web-based user experiences for the Observability Platform, which front a diverse set of tools ranging from real-time metrics and scalable log-search to focused diagnostic and configuration applications. Your work in building and extending the cloud service infrastructure for the system will support key needs for on-call engineers and provide the next generation of resiliency, security, and flexibility for the portal.
Several key traits will lead to your success in this role. You're passionate about monitoring solutions and cloud services. You love to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the technology and the business. You're a fountain of ideas, but you also bring clarity, simplicity, and a quality focus so that we get the right things done right and done rapidly.
Candidates will be able to work constructively across groups to solve customer problems. Finally, we seek candidates who will contribute to a positive culture, where all members of the team can do their best work, creating an advantage out of our diverse set of backgrounds, styles and skill sets.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.