Every once in a while a job comes along with the opportunity to positively affect the user experience of everyone who uses Microsoft products. If you've been waiting for that kind of opportunity, this may be the job for you. The Member Experiences team is part of the Experiences and Devices division, focused on the delivery of innovative, customer-focused Microsoft Account experiences across Windows, Web, Xbox, mobile devices and beyond.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong coding, problem solving and data analysis skills.
* Passion for developing delightful customer experiences
* Proven delivery of the design and implementation of web service REST APIs.
* Ability to drive cross team collaborations and ship production features in a fast-paced environment.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Exposure to newer UI technologies such as AngularJS, Cordova, and ReactJS is a plus
* BA/BS degree in CS, related discipline or equivalent work experience
* 2 or more years of Web UX design and coding experience
* 4 or more years of general web full stack design and coding experience
Come join us and help shape how we do amazing customer experiences on the web!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are hiring an experienced Software Engineer to help deliver new critical end-user facing account management experiences. You'll be joining a talented, collaborative and motivated team, designing software and writing code that powers our web portal <<https://account.microsoft.com>> which is visited by millions of customers every day. You will have the opportunity to work on the full software stack for high-scale, highly-available UX surfaces with an emphasis on delightful, modern user experiences.