Do you love your phone? Do you wish your devices worked seamlessly, to make you more efficient? Do you want to work on mobile experiences?
If you are a software engineer looking to have significant impact, this could be the role for you. We build Windows Store and Android apps that are used by millions of people daily. Our team uses deep customer research with data informed design to imagine, build and ship products. Using our devices has always been a critical part of our digital lives, and as an industry, we have only scratched the surface of what is possible by bringing these experiences together.
Help realize our dream of bringing cross-device experiences to the masses. The team has a rare mix of development opportunities - Windows OS, UWP, Android and Cloud Services. We iterate rapidly, using the latest tools, with quick ship cycles delivering to hundreds of millions of users every month.
We'd love to hear from you if:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* You have minimum 6 years of software experience in C/C++/C#/Java.
* You have minimum 5+ years of experience in Android or UWA programming
* You play the role of a technical lead, defining the architecture of the feature, and mentoring other junior engineers.
* You demonstrate passion.
* You have good communication and cross group collaboration skills.
* You've worked on products where being data-driven is core to development.
* You have a demonstrated a track record of designing, developing and delivering innovative user experiences.
* You are agile and versatile, can adapt to change, and love a fast-paced team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a passionate engineer who can help us deliver a vision of seamlessly connecting your phone with the PC. You will be focused on architecting, designing, developing, deploying and measuring high quality features that will reach our masses. You will work with your peers to investigate how to build experiences for customers in incremental updates, delighting them every step of the way.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.