Do you want to write code that helps millions of people and organizations do more at work with the devices they love? Do you want to be part of a team of helpful, collaborative engineers who spend every day learning how to do their jobs better? Come join the Microsoft Intune team! We build software that runs on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and the Azure cloud to manage devices for companies and schools around the world. We're looking for a new engineer to join the team. If you can solve hard problems, if you are great at communicating and collaborating, and if you are good at getting stuff done, you could be that engineer.
* 4 years of industry experience
* You've studied - you have a BA, BS, or MS in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
* You've coded - you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns; and you've got a least 4 years of industry experience as a software engineer to prove it.
* You collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask great questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
* You stay focused - you want to ship software that solves real problems for real people, now.
* You're a professional - you understand that it's not enough to write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test, and easy to add to over time.
* You're learning - no matter how much you know, you are always seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, implement, and test features for our mobile apps, web portal, or cloud services.
* Deploy and support our apps and services for our customers.
* Collaborate with team members as part of an agile team.
* Plan your work and deliver great results based on that plan.
* Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and as a member of a diverse and inclusive community.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.