Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company's largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better-and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That's incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
The Area Solution Architect is a key role in Demand Generation for the Area providing focus on early stage support. This role is involved in Account planning with other Area roles and ensures that opportunities are developed in line with Microsoft strategy and Enterprise Services priorities. The ASA provides technical expertise predominantly but not exclusively during the 0-20% phase and guides sellers on potential domain alignments. Supporting WE Subsidiaries and interacting deeply with the local sales organization as well as area leadership teams to prioritize account focus, he/she will have an awareness of multiple Domain Solutions & Offerings, be able to articulate what is possible and required to build and deploy solutions across industries.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
* Proven success and expertise in Architecting Innovative solutions primarily in a Client-facing role
* Industry knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries
* Track record of building trusted customer/partner relationships as a trusted advisor
* Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
* Technical background, with 8-10+ years of technology-related experience
* Bachelor's degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The focus of the Area Solution Architect role is to Drive Digital Transformation & Industry solutions with Deeper focus on early stage support with Area Sales to drive demand generation. Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
* Delivers against strategic goals through driving technology decisions in alignment with Microsoft priorities
* Quantifies the needs of the local business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP within the Area and shares best practices
Change Leadership and Adoption
* Demonstrates an understanding and clear experience of customer/partner change management and adoption principles through transformational delivery
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
* Strong leadership of Account & Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between Areas and Domains
Technology Delivery Management
* Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered in line with Area scorecards
* Drives quality business outcomes demonstrating return on investment (ROI) and is accountable for governance as a technical leader. Performs risk management for the Area.
Optimizing Business Results
* Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Microsoft strategy
* Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships
* Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
* Understands and contributes to the shared account team planning activities across Microsoft teams
* $ and # of Qualified pipeline in MSSales
* $ NWS conversion from their opportunities in MSSales
* # Demand Generation workshops
* % Utilization
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.