* 2+ years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development.
* BS degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
* Experience in C/C++.
* Experience with Test Development Environments (LabWindows/CVI, LabVIEW, TestStand, Spectre).
* Experience with Interfaces: GPIB and/or Spacewire.
* Experience in full life-cycle software development, implementation, design and overall architecture,
* Expertise writing Preliminary and Critical design documentation.
* Experience with software test activities and planning.
* Experience presenting to and interfacing with internal customers.
* Understanding of software development best practices and processes.
* SCI with in-scope (5yr) SSBI ORTop Secret with in-scope (5yr) SSBI.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* MS degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
* Experience with Configuration Management tools.
* Experience with automated test tools, techniques, and practices.
* Experience with Agile-Scrum methodology.
* Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools.
This position has been approved for Relocation Assistance.
136865BR 136865 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.