Mellanox Technologies is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with proven track record in Ethernet networking stack development to closely work with customers to deliver Mellanox's next generation of Ethernet Switch solutions for the cloud, Web-2.0 and enterprise data centers.
* Function as customer technical expert, sharpen customer solutions and solve technical challenges
* Collaborate with Mellanox customers for co-development, co-design and integration of Mellanox Ethernet fabric solutions
* Run and own relevant Proof of Concept activities introducing and integrating Mellanox Switch products to new and existing customers
* Research analyze and fix networking stack issues
* Collaborate with project management on development planning activities, as well as monitoring development progress and issue resolution.
* Collaborate with Mellanox customers for co-development, co-design and integration of Mellanox storage solution
* 4+ years of experience in Software engineering in Embedded Application Development
* Experience with customer-oriented engineering activities and direct communication with customers
* Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
* Good knowledge of C/C++
* Solid knowledge of L2/3 Ethernet/Networking protocols
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Ability to work independently as part of local and remote teams
* Datacenter engineering, networking, or cloud application software development
* Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Mellanox/Cisco/Arista/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches & Routers
* Experience in virtualization/containerization technologies
* Experience with telemetry and monitoring technologies
* Knowledge and experience working with Python, Ansible
* Working with Open-Source/Community-driven projects
* SONIC expereince is a plus
Mellanox Technologies was founded in 1999 and has headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA and Yokneam, Israel. We are a leading supplier of innovative end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. We offer market-leading solutions that include adapter cards, switches, cables and software to support InfiniBand and Ethernet networking technologies. Our products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth and scalability. In addition, we serve a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise, data centers, cloud computing, big data and Web 2.0. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to stay ahead of the market and bring game-changing products and services to the industry.
Mellanox is an incubator for talent. We are a strong believer in developing our people and giving them the tools to succeed. We have a very competitive compensation package as well as frequent internal product training to keep people updated on new technologies. We are a fast growing company with a positive energy that comes from our team members' internal drive to develop, market, sell and support cutting-edge products and services. Mellanox often promotes from within and there's a sense of family that comes from the top down. We are committed to the community and donate 1% of our annual profit to charity as well as participate in green initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint.
Mellanox Technologies offers a competitive benefits program including medical, dental and vision insurance, 3-weeks' vacation, 10-paid holidays, sick leave, x2 annual salary Life Insurance/AD&D, 401K with company contribution, ESPP, and Stock (RSUs). At Mellanox, the work of each individual makes an impact on the success of our company. If you are looking for a rewarding career, talented colleagues and a great environment where you can challenge yourself, grow and lead, Mellanox is the right place for you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mellanox is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic characteristics, gender identity/expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please let our Human Resources department know.
About Mellanox Technologies
Mellanox Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and sells interconnect products and solutions.