Software Development Engineer in Test
Do you want to create a free and decentralized internet through blockchain and open a new borderless economy on a global scale?
We are looking for a highly motivated middle level QA Automation Engineer, who would be excited about the opportunity to build a testing environment from scratch utilizing the best practices and edge technologies. This role is a unique opportunity to hone both your technical and testing domain skills.
Automation initiatives you work with us on may include desktop apps, web services, APIs. You'll build and own powerful far-reaching automation across multiple products that allows our Engineering team to build and ship fast.
* Be a QA owner on your projects: build test plans, end-to-end testing, manual and automation.
* Develop test automation frameworks for desktop applications and APIs.
* Creatively design and develop innovative test strategies and tools to test specific components, features, and services, as well as their integration points.
* Develop performance test scripts for business-critical applications.
* Collaborate with developers to find new automation technology to invest in, provide testing and architectural insights and come up with innovative solutions to help invest in the quality of our products.
Our Ideal Candidate
* 3+ years of experience working with complex systems and testing desktop applications.
* 3+ years of experience writing automated test scripts.
* 1+ years of experience in developing test framework for desktop applications.
* Experience in setting up CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis, etc).
* Experience with building an automation framework from scratch.
* Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills, strong team player, striving for continuous improvement.
What We Offer
* Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K. 100% paid health coverage (for you and your family) that includes dental and vision plans.
* Flexible working hours, including the ability to work from home (on occasion or as needed), and three weeks paid time off.
* Plenty of free food at the office, 4 rotating kegs on tap, and yummy catered lunches.
* Regular team-wide outdoor events and parties.
* Membership at 24-Hour Fitness (or $50/month toward a gym of your choice).
* Your choice of the latest, top-of-the-line equipment and tools to work with.
* Work with heaps of smart, awesome people, including a surprising number of people who are great at pool, pinball, and foosball.
BitTorrent is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
BitTorrent is an Internet technology company.