The AWS Enterprise Engineering organization is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer with a strong full-stack development background. We are using AWS products to evolve traditional enterprise tools and services at a very large scale. If you are passionate about delighting your customers and using AWS products, keep reading.
You and your team will work with internal Amazon service owners and AWS product teams to develop new services and solutions that give our global enterprise IT customers more choice and self-service platforms. You will influence AWS product roadmaps and build new solutions as needed to raise the bar for security, automation, and operational excellence for Amazon's corporate infrastructure.
We are looking for a motivated builder to inspire our teams and deliver results to our customers. This is a hands-on position where your daily activities will range from strategic planning to new system development to supporting the customers that depend on your services. You will deliver consistent, well-defined results in an agile systems development workflow. To succeed in this role, you will deliver on-time results that delight your customers while inspiring your team to think big about their work. If this sounds like a fit, we would love to speak with you.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Lead automation efforts for a team advancing a service ownership culture.
* Embrace the AWS ecosystem and drive innovation on top of it.
* Instill a culture that empowers your customer through self-service tooling.
* Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
* Hands-on leadership for your team; working with others on the engineering team to guide the day-to-day development activities, leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design reviews, and implementation.
* Build services that can scale across six continents for millions of devices worldwide.
* Deliver quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
* Maintain current technical knowledge of rapidly changing technology, always on the lookout for new technologies, and work with management and development teams to improve current processes.
In joining our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.