This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, or Tempe)
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training & Certification team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced education product manager to implement a global, world class multi-level AWS technical education program to implement a global, world class multi-level AWS technical education program to address the demand for skilled cloud IT professionals.
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a technical program manager on the AWS Tech U team's curriculum and learning team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting programs focused on training offerings aligned to AWS technologies, solutions, and services, identifying and working with internal and external training consumers to understand and translate very discrete requirements, working with engineering product marketing management to understand priorities and key business initiatives, and closely working with our technical content development team for the execution of offerings.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and willingness to support the program wherever you are needed. You will be able to dive deeply in job market analyses and interviews with employers to understand the most in-demand cloud computing skills and knowledge and then collaborate with the curriculum team to incorporate those learnings in the training. Further, you will be also responsible for managing the end-to-end curriculum and learning functions for the global program.
* Perform development and content creation, both technical and non-technical, to develop future technical talent
* Align program operation with product management strategies
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand their technical needs and evangelize the program
* Liaise with Curriculum development teams to initiate project kickoff, translate business requirements, define scope of work, and track timelines to completion
* Work with internal teams to visualize the student journey and map it to the learning management system
* Support the full learning experience of Tech U students
* Establish impactful relationships with stakeholders as a primary support contact and mentor
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge across the program
* Willingness to grow technical skill-set in line with program curricula
* Oversee the technology undergirding the program, including the CRM system
* Ability and willingness to travel (local and international)
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.