Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IDM (Identity Management) Sustaining Engineering Work is non-routine and very complex. It largely depends on Problem solving abilities in non traditional ways. It requires application of advanced technical skills in the area of Product requiring troubleshooting. It also requires technical leadership, ability to contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
For this position, as a senior engineer in the IDM Software Sustaining Engineering , we are expecting candidate to have
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* At least 4 years of Prior hands on experience/exposure with Oracle's Identity Management Products (OWSM, OID, OAM etc).
* 7 years of software engineering and development/coding experience in Java. A C/C experience is added advantage. Debugging experience on Hardware, OS and Network layer are required. Candidate should be very comfortable with Unix/Linux commands Scripting.
* At least 6 years of development and debugging in complex enterprise environment which involves exposure to variety of software issues such as functional , performance, intermittent etc in a complicated architecture.
* You should have taken active part in interacting with different cross technical/functional teams for problem debugging
* Have Shown technical leadership by leading group of technical teams to resolve the issue.
* Have done Effective oral and written communication to stakeholders.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.