Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you an incredible programmer with passion for quality? Are you someone who delivers products at amazing quality and who thrives in high-performance engineering environments where 2nd best isn't good enough, please read on - Oracle wants you! As the company continues to push the boundaries of technology, Oracle is seeking industry's brightest and most talented software programmers to build and test Database Management features in Oracle Enterprise Management Cloud. You will play a critical role in the Quality Engineering team that is responsible for planning and building new features for monitoring and management of Oracle Autonomous database. Join us to create scalable solutions in our on premise offerings. This is an exceptional opportunity for collaboration and growth by drawing upon the knowledge and experiences of a truly diverse and highly skilled team. Oracle Enterprise Manager is Oracle's on-premises management platform, providing a single pane of glass for managing all of a customer's Oracle deployments, whether in their data centers or in the Oracle Cloud. Through deep integration with Oracle's product stack, Enterprise Manager provides market-leading management and automation support for Oracle applications, databases, middleware, hardware and engineered systems. As part of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Management team, you will develop a deep understanding of Oracle Databases and the development tools used to create, monitor and manage database features for the next generation autonomous Databases for On-Demand and On-Premise customers. You will be working on an industry leading application development framework with team members across the globe. You will be writing, debugging, and unit-testing code not only for the development tools but also to continually enriching their diagnostics and automated regression suites. In addition to your outstanding skills as a programmer, you will possess the abilities to do troubleshooting and forensic analysis under pressure, and the collaboration and communication skills to operate across teams in a high-paced environment.
* 7 years of in-depth Java development experience
* An advanced degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Java system-level programming proficiency (not simply J2EE)
* TestNG and Webdriver knowledge.
* Strong source control (any) knowledge.
* Knowledge of Linux and Shell script.
* Ability to understand complex code very quickly
* Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
* Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
* Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
* Self-driven and can operate independently or in a team
* Take initiative to own a problem and drive it to conclusion
* Creative thinking to optimally solve complex problems
* Great communications skills
* Strong orientation towards delivering business results
* Proficiency in system-level design, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures; Candidates must think at scale
* Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
* Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence; excellent interpersonal skills
* Foster culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
* Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
* Candidate must be creative, flexible and self-motivated
* Experience with Java, Java Script, REST API, Test Automation, Test framework development experience
* Debugging skills using IDE such as JDEVELOPER or ECLIPSE
* Knowledge of Maven, Gradle, GIT, ant
* PKI, cryptography, SSL, PKCS standards, XML Security
* LDAP, SCIM and Directory Services
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.