Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cloud Solutions, Oracle Applications Labs
We are Cloud Solutions and part of Oracle Applications Labs. We are the team that builds and runs Oracle's corporate systems for all Cloud revenue. Our mission is twofold; first is to showcase Oracle Cloud OCI and PaaS via internal systems development that run in our public Cloud. The second is to build core subscription and customer management systems for all of our Cloud customers and revenue for employees and customers alike.
We use all the latest modern web technologies, for mobile and desktop, from React to Solr to Java to BI, all running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, to provide the best Cloud customer experience possible. We're excited to apply analytics, AI and machine learning to drive intelligent and fulfilling customer experience.
We are a global team of product managers, software engineers, scrum masters, test engineers and DevOps professionals practicing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to build cutting edge cloud web technologies while providing every team member autonomy, mastery and purpose to achieve their absolute best.
We value bottoms up, member driven agile teams; we focus on working software that helps our customers succeed; we encourage risk taking and innovation time to inspire leaps in design and productivity. Above all else, we value trust, productivity, autonomy and fulfillment of our team members so that they can achieve their full potential, and beyond.
Come join us and thrive!
As a Customer Success Product Manager, you will set strategy, define a product roadmap, work with development to deliver and then rollout the new features to Oracle users. The role is highly cross functional and requires you to help drive requirements and not wait for them. You will be responsible for defining the feature roadmap. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders including business executives, finance, sales, support, and product development leaders. You will also define use cases, leverage analytics to determine feature prioritization, and create a roadmap.
* Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities simultaneously
* Ability to work closely with teams across the organization to design cross functional solutions using Agile development methodology. Cross functional teams include: customer success, sales, support, product development, subscription billing teams
* Collaborate with various business owners to gain alignment and drive the development of policies and procedures
* Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Clearly communicate with technical owners, product managers, and senior executives
* Prioritize product backlog and maintain roadmap
* Travel: 20%
* 4 years experience customer success and/or customer service
* 4 years product manager or product owner experience
* Demonstrated ability to own projects, solution with precision, and influence across all levels of an organization
* Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
* Experience interacting with senior executives and other management within a company and working across commercial, technical, domestic, and international arms of an organization.
* Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritization abilities; excellent attention to detail.
* An analytical, data-driven approach toward solving complex challenges.
* Ability to devise and implement KPI's across an organization
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.