Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud is a cloud-based content hub that lets you manage your content and digital assets wherever you are, keeping all your files at your fingertips at home, in the office, at the airport, or in a hotel halfway across the world. Easy-to-use collaboration and workflow management help streamline the creation and delivery of your content to improve both customer and employee engagement.
Content is at the heart of all marketing and sales efforts, and with Oracle Content and Experience Cloud you can share, collaborate, process, and manage all your content easily and effectively.
Workflows can be set up to funnel content to the appropriate people for approval and revision, eliminating bottlenecks in your process flow. Streamlined process management and content sharing mean more efficiency and less gaps in shared knowledge.
Websites can be created and reviewed as needed with out-of-the-box templates and themes. Users can easily preview what their site looks like on devices with different screen sizes. Sites created will use the most up-to-date information and assets to produce always-current material.
Contributors can set up policies governing the use of those assets. Leverage content and data from existing sources to use it effortlessly where it's needed. They can easily publish and update their sites and make them available immediately. They can work on one or more updates, preview an update in the site, and then, when they're ready, publish the update with a single click. They can also create content items, such as articles or blog posts or listings, and publish the items on a website or in a brochure or wherever it's needed. Different layouts mean that the content exists separately from the format, freeing you to update your content as needed without worrying about how it will look or whether it will fit on the page.
With Oracle Content and Experience Cloud, you and your teams have the tools you need to collaborate quickly and efficiently, while leveraging the organization's collective expertise to manage their content and drive business forward. For more information please visit: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/content-cloud/index.html
To meet the demands of the rapid growth in adoption of Oracle Content and Experience and enablement in cloud, we are expanding our development team and are looking for an architect/consulting developer to work on the core content management server. As a part of this highly agile team, you will be responsible for significant portions of server module, participate in various integration efforts and help provide architectural input to advance the product.
You will work with leading edge cloud infrastructure technologies, as well as big data and no-SQL in addition to content management.
* Own the design, development and unit testing of significant portions of the Oracle Content Experience Server.
* Work with various external (application) teams integration with the product and help guide the integration.
* Understand different security integration models and requirements across various applications and provide efficient solutions.
* Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in cloud.
* Design and develop provisioning and critical life cycle tooling for Oracle Content Management Server to meet the demands of running a service 24x7 in a highly scalable Cloud/SaaS environments
* Understand various Cloud technologies in Oracle to help evolve the cloud provisioning and enablement process on a continuous basis.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
* MS or higher in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
* 10 years of experience in software design and development, preferably in SaaS/Cloud Services.
* Very strong full stack 2EE and Web technologies understanding.
* Strong experience working with Databases and object-relational technologies.
* Experience in web security integration such as authentication, authorization, single sign on solutions.
* Experience in end to end product development life cycle and ensuring customer success.
* Previous experience with REST standards and creating REST APIs is a big plus.
* Understanding of modern content management systems and experience building is desirable.
* Previous experience building highly scalable and multi-threaded server architectures.
* Knowledge of Oracle products and cloud technologies and such as WebLogic, Identity Management is a big plus.
* Understanding of cloud deployment and infrastructure concepts such as multi-tenancy, scale out, high availability is a big plus.
* Must be detail oriented, task driven and have excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environments.
* Passionate about the cloud technologies and solving the real world SaaS problems.
* Experience with agile software development and short release cycles.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.