Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
Hiring & Performance Management
* Hire, train and manage a team of Account Managers and Coordinators who demonstrate best-in-class knowledge and support of Moat's clients.
* Create specific and measurable performance objectives for each employee and ensure there is clear understanding of accountabilities.
* Provide honest and direct performance coaching and feedback through regular 1:1 meetings, real-time coaching and regular reviews of performance against goals.
* Document and conduct quarterly performance evaluations for each employee, adjusting to shifting priorities if necessary.
* Aid in the development of your people through regular career-development conversations.
Team & Client Management
* Build a consistent and repeatable process for the assignment and ongoing support of clients from the onboarding process through the extent of the client relationship.
* Aid in management of strategic client relationships, ensuring a successful partnership and overall positive experience with Moat and our products.
* Provide regular reporting to the executive team on red flag accounts paying special attention to key accounts of concern and supporting the account teams to execute plans to improve client health and engagement.
* Ensure client management expectations are met by you and your team as outlined in your team's KPI performance docs.
Product & Industry Knowledge
* Act as subject matter expert for Moat's products and services.
* Stay on top of industry trends.
* Proactively provide expertise and support to colleagues.
* Lead internal meetings providing content and seeking out sources of value-adding content from others .
Company and Team Leadership
* Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of projects and measurement of team performance while decreasing road blocks whenever possible.
* Act as a role model for the team in approach to client work and internal communications.
* Proactively identify ways to improve team and company processes, efficiency, and culture.
* Collaborate with Moat's engineering, sales, and operations teams, encouraging and facilitiating cross-functional partnership and growth.
* BS or BA Degree
* 5 years experience in the ad tech industry
* Experience managing and building teams of high performers
* Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, PointRoll, MediaMind, AppNexus, and other ad trafficking systems
* Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication
* Strong Excel skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Positive outlook
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.