Caci International Inc
Software Architect (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221902
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate Site Software Architect is a key member of the technical staff for a mission operations center. The system will involve Signal processing HW and SW, data transmission links, network fire walls and routers, Cross Domain Solutions and various applications and databases. This is a unique position on a recent award win where you will make a major impact on the customer's mission success.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our Site Software Architect you will have the opportunity to:
* Be responsible for end to end software architecture knowledge of a Realtime operations environment.
* Work with multiple system vendors and understand the software modules within the delivered applications as well as the infrastructure requirements to support the performance requirements of the system.
* Impact RFCs based on mission knowledge received from the 24/7 operations team and system performance from a team of maintainers.
* Attend design reviews, provide feedback on site infrastructure interfaces, conduct routine analysis of the system and provide trouble shooting support to the operations team as well as the System administrators anddatabase administrators.
* Provide system briefings, create Deficiency Reports and interact with Tier 3 system developers.
* Recommend system metrics to collect system reliability and performance and present data at customer forums.
* Support off hour call in support as required and present system status and to customer representations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 7 years of related work.
* Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
* Working Experience with NRO Software Architecture operational systems engineering processes.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc