Caci International Inc
Program Analyst 3 (Technical)
Req #: 223259
Location: Falls Church, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI Federal Inc. is the prime on a contract to the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, Acquisition, Analytics and Policy (OUSD(A&S)\AAP). We are looking for someone to conduct program performance analyses on the Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP) and/or Major Automated Information Systems (MAIS) in their assigned portfolio. You will review contractor data to determine the cost, schedule, and technical performance of MDAP and MAIS programs based on Earned Value Management (EVM) best practices. After conducting this analysis, you will provide information to Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) databases and to AAP leadership for potential elevation to OUSD(A&S) for executive leadership action.
* Demonstrated mid-to-executive-level technical program or acquisition manager or analyst experience with DoD advanced technology programs or the management of technical projects or equivalent occupational experience.
* Master's or Bachelor's Degree in related field, equivalent experience/certification in a field relevant to the specific position, or substantial equivalent occupational experience.
* Capable of providing expertise to relevant program analytical principles and practices for developmental and operational programs.
* Knowledge, skills, and abilities in the analysis field.
* Capable of utilizing, adapting and developing analytic tools, techniques, and processes for both technical and administrative support activities.
* Works as a member of team and assists with solving complex problems.
* Bachelor's Degree in an engineering, scientific, technical, management, or related discipline that is relevant to the contract.
* Minimum of four years of DoD experience, preferably with substantive experience operating within a Pentagon/OSD/Service staff/Joint Staff/Program Office environment.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Understanding of the DoD acquisition process, particularly as it pertains to MDAPs or MAIS programs.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data from a variety of sources and detect overarching trends.
* Demonstrated ability to draft consolidated analysis in a clear, concise manner with limited editing required.
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc