Partners Data Systems
Department Overview (IT)
Are you ready to be a part of a team of IT professionals that regularly immerse themselves in cutting-edge technology? Our IT team at TIBCO consists of the brightest admins, engineers, analysts, and support technicians that all share your passion. At TIBCO, we provide the skills and knowledge needed to respond to technical problems. Through innovative solutions and a focus on positive impact, we produce success in the workplace daily. Our technology is not limited to developing new ideas - it also encompasses putting those same ideas into action. If you embody what it means to be highly motivated, a problem-solver, a challenge-seeker, and someone who focuses on improving customer satisfaction; imagine all you can accomplish here.
* Accomplished Slack Administrator in a previous role
* You enjoy experimenting with developing bots for Slack (Java, Node.js)
* Someone who is eager to grow their IT skills in a fast paced IT environment
* Solid understanding of DevOps/automation and best practices
* Highly motivated and self-guided individual who is able to receive a task and see it through with minimal supervision
* You analyze situations, form ideas, and get creative to provide solutions
* Pride yourself on strong communication, relationship building and facilitation skills
* Experience with Endpoint tools such as JAMF, Crashplan, and MDM is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
* Possess 2-4 years of related work experience
TIBCO is undergoing a collaboration transformation to help our business teams communicate and become more productive across functions. We are looking for a talented Slack Administrator that is willing to streamline processes, boost productivity, educate and promote Slack. This is a technical role reporting to the manager of IT Endpoint Services.
* Administer the TIBCO Slack instance and partner with business functions to gain user adoption
* Connect with and foster positive relationships with global TIBCO teams to understand how their functions might benefit from Slack usage
* Collaborate with IT and other management to set Slack guidelines, standards, and policies
* Implement Slack security tools in conjunction with IT Security team
* Explore the capabilities of Slack and evangelize Slack to increase adoption and provide solutions
* Be a part of the IT Endpoint management team that oversees, Slack, GSuite productivity tools including corporate email (GMail), Zoom, PC/MAC management, and backup solutions
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.