Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking operations engineers with experience in eCommerce and omnichannel retail support. Ideal candidates will be technologically diverse with strong business acumen and a continuous growth mindset. Do you want to work in a collaborative environment where your input can help shape the future of the team? Are you passionate about leveraging evolving technology to meet the needs of the business and improve the customer experience? Do you have a background in infrastructure, quality assurance, monitoring, and comprehensive analysis of digital commerce platforms? Then come join our growing team as we redefine best-in-class digital operations.
* Monitor performance of both on-premises and cloud systems using a variety of dashboards and tools. Partner with engineering teams and peers to continually evolve the monitoring platform.
* Triage, quantify, and prioritize production issues to ensure timely resolution and minimal business impact. Actively participate in incident management and root cause analysis for all major incidents. Provide consistent and timely communication to stakeholders across all levels of the company.
* Perform advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting of issues affecting both back-end and front-end services by analyzing logs, executing queries, and utilizing developer tools.
* Provide real-time support for development, test and production systems in a 24x365 "always on" environment. Participate in an on-call rotation and/or dedicated shift work as needed.
* Facilitate and participate in release and deployment activities. Ensure activities are properly communicated to all stakeholders and provide operational support throughout activity.
* Implement and enforce continual improvement practices. Make recommendations for improving support processes, identifying and mitigating risk, and delivering exceptional customer service.
Core Competencies, Accomplishments & Requirements:
* 3+ years supporting eCommerce platforms (Websphere, Hybris, ATG, Magento, etc.) in on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments
* 3+ years debugging front-end and API issues using integrated developer tools and browser extensions (Firebug, JSONView, Postman, and similar)
* 3+ years application and network performance management (APM & NPM) using Dynatrace, Solarwinds, Nagios, OpenNMS, Catchpoint, etc.
* 3+ years using log aggregators such as Splunk, Kibana, Graylog for advanced analysis
* 3+ years data visualization/reporting suites experience (Adobe Analytics, Business Objects, Platfora, etc.)
* 3+ years data extraction using MySQL Workbench, SSMS, DbVisualizer, command line, etc.
* 3+ years using Akamai or similar content delivery networks to manage performance traffic flows
* Comprehensive understanding of end-to-end eCommerce, multichannel and omnichannel flows
* Proven ability to diagnose, identify and quantify impact of incidents at all levels of the funnel
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
* Previous experience working with Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, Docker a plus
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is an athletic shoe and apparel retailer.