Solution Architect to provide deep technical estimates & enterprise presentations to customer leadership to drive sales pipeline. Requires strong former experience as as software engineer & cloud architect to design & scope custom solutions & integrations to meet requirements for our Adobe Sign customers.
What you'll do
* Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
* Partner with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
* Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
* Collaborate with team of software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
* Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
* Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
* Help customers understand Adobe's capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
* Continuously improve the Solution Architects team's knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral
* 5+ years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
* Strong drive to solve customer technical requirements & rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
* Balance of business & technical acumen, including ability to articulate high level technical solutions to business problems and tie your solutions to program success criteria
* Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions & integrations that require large data volumes & cloud environments
* Experience in professional services projects specifically integration with Web Services and Rest APIs
* Experience implementing or selling enterprise business process management solutions with knowledge of core business functions such as sales, HR, procurement, legal, and digital enrollment.
* Familiarity with SalesForce, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations
* Experience implementing or selling electronic signature software
* Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or relevant experience
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
* Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (i.e. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
* Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (i.e. Powerpoint)
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
* Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
* High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
* Willingness to travel up to 40%
* MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
Special Consideration given for
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloudsolutions
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Document Cloudsolutions
* Experience & knowledge with Adobe Sign
* Experience & knowledge with DocuSign
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.