The Adobe Live Streaming team is redefining the streaming experience for creative professionals. We will not only let users stream video live directly from within Adobe authoring tools, we will also stream data that allow their viewers to follow along. Step by step recipes, reusable media, author attribution, searchable and scrub-able keys within the video itself. Come help redefine what creative authoring live broadcasting and collaborative walk throughs can be.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable extensive experience in Software Engineering and be proficient in either C++ or Objective-C. The ideal candidate will have interest in the visual arts and a passion for exploring one or more of the following areas: data analytics, video encoding, video streaming, innovative user interfaces, computer graphics, collaborative workflows. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of passionate engineers who love to build products that wow. If you're interested in helping us invent the future of digital media production, we should talk.
What you will do
* You will be a key player in designing and creating a video streaming SDK for use within Adobe authoring tools such as Photoshop, Draw, Illustrator. You'll be involved in authoring tool data instrumentation, video streaming, and UI to control the broadcast
* Design, develop and deliver new features within short development cycles
* Maintain and evolve the software architecture for current and future needs
* Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
* Work cooperatively with product management, experience designers, and other team members
What you need to succeed
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum of 5+ years' experience in software development
* Development expertise in C++ and/or Objective-C
* Experience with Video, Graphics, and/or Imaging algorithms
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
Nice to have
* Experience working on iOS, Android, OSX, Win32, and Win UWP applications.
* Experience designing for multi-threaded architectures
* Experience with optimization and profiling
* Familiarity with video encoding and streaming
* Familiarity with data analytics APIs
* Experience in profiling, debugging and testing complex systems
* Familiarity with GPU APIs
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.